A safe and monitored firewall is essential to the security of your IT system. It can constantly defend your network against threats old and new without you ever experiencing any problems. At AFLEX, managed firewalls (or “Firewall as a Service” (FaaS)) is our specialism. With fully accredited and experienced engineers, we can take care of the installation, setup and ongoing configuration changes that your network, large or small, requires. Our preferred vendor is SonicWALL, whose virtual, cloud-based and physical firewalls have consistently out-performed the competition on performance/price basis.
So whether you need a fully managed cloud-based firewall service, want to expand your provision, or are interested in the benefits of integrating virtual assets into your existing infrastructure, talk to us about the best solutions for your specific requirements.
If your current resources don’t have the capacity to provide the 24/7 monitoring and real-time reaction needed to manage potential threats to your network, our managed firewall service is the answer. Let us defend your network.
Managed Firewall Pricing
Our managed firewall service pricing model is reflective of the size and throughput of your network. It takes into account any remote sites, the number of connections in place and the specific nature of your business. If your company streams a lot of data (e.g. a media company) then your throughput will be comparatively high. In this case your firewall will need to do more work to ensure a good standard of performance.
A typical entry price for a 10 person small office network would be from £55 per month and contains all the features and benefits below.
Single monthly subscription
Advanced technical support
Anti-virus, anti-spyware, content filtering & firmware updates
Managed appliance or firewall as a service
Central management suite for multi-site setup
Reporting and analytics
Have a question? Get in touch
FWaaS is built around the SonicWALL security platform, a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for Unified Threat Management (UTM).
It includes a firewall appliance, security and management software, plus all the related support and subscription services neatly bundled together for a monthly subscription price.
Comprehensive Gateway Security is all-in-one network protection that combines gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware intrusion prevention, application intelligence and control, content filtering, firmware updates and high performance deep packet inspection over encrypted HTTPS.
Real-time security intelligence from the SonicWALL network provides one of the highest security effectiveness ratings in the industry, with scores of 100 percent in stability and reliability, firewall, application control and identity awareness tests. Additionally with SonicWall’s Capture Advanced Threat Protection Service, zero-day attacks can be stopped.
The Global Management System (GMS) provides real-time monitoring, and comprehensive policy and compliance reporting.
Next Generation Security provides:
- Superior intrusion prevention and malware protection
- Data useage and flow reporting
- Full application visibility – see what your users are consuming with the application visualisation reporting
- Web activity reporting (top sites)
- Ensure your network resources are managed according to policy by prioritising business critical applications over non-critical services
- High performance Deep Packet Inspection, also available for SSL encrypted traffic
- Content filtering, anti-spyware, anti-virus
- Fully resilient active/passive configuration options
- Zero day threat protection
- Block files at gateway until verdict
- Near real-time signature deployment protects from follow on attack
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Multiple engines process files in parallel for rapid verdicts
Managed Security Services
- Gateway anti-virus
- Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS)
- Application control
- Content filtering
- Network authentication